Friday 4 March 2016

THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT RELATIONSHIP

What baffles me is that so many people that claimed they were in a relationship did not know what they are into,some does not know where it is leading them to while some of them can't explain the word Relationship,what they know is,
I have a boyfriend/ girlfriend.
Listen what so many boys/girls out there understand about relationship is having a male/female friend and can do anything he/she wants with him/her that is why they are messing up in it because that is what he/she thinks or believe it is all about. Some entered into it just to boast
they belong but that is a very big mistake that you need to correct.


This is a very big problem now in the world that when you are growing up you must have a boy/girl friend and if you don't have yours people will start looking at you somehow,some will not believe you because it has become a tradition.
my question is "is it those friends that will take us to our destiny or make us to achieve our vision.
I have heard so many people saying that it is not possible for a man or woman to be without having a girl/boy friend. My dear it is possible. See the best RELATIONSHIP you will have is having a good relationship with God almighty
(John 14:15),no matter how your boy/girls
friend love you,cherish you,that does not make you a better person or a friend of God. Some said that am happy whenever he/she is around me,i feel that am in heaven, that's a lie,thank God you said happiness not joy,don't you know
that happiness doesn't last but Joy last. If that your boy/girl friend you mess yourself up sees you it makes you happy, God will make you have everlasting Joy if you turn to Him( John 10:10).


Listen that relationship that serves you no other thing than pleasure will disappoint you,shortcut your life and damage your life,destiny and future , if you don't run away from it now it might be late tomorrow. Any relationship that keeps you away from God,that makes you to commit sin all the time, that
makes you enemy of God, that makes you a murderer, that makes you a s*x machine, that makes you a club boy/girl, that takes the position of God in your life,etc, is not a good relationship but a way to hell fire. So many people ask this questions: is it good to enter into a "RELATIONSHIP" I want to answer
that question,first of all, ask yourself this
question
(1) What is relationship.
(2) What am going there to do.
(3) Am I entering there because others are going into it.
(4) Am I forced to enter into it or not (so that u will not blame any body).
(5) Will I succeed in it.
(6) Will it cause me heart break.
(7) Will it make me sell my virginity,destiny and vision.
(8) Will it make me an enemy of God.
(9) Is it the will God.
(10) What is my main purpose of being into it.
(11) Will it give me joy or happiness. When you finish answering all this question it will help you to know whether you are making the Right decision or Not.
Be wise. Be smart. Be good. Be yourself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186