Saturday 4 June 2016

10 ROMANTIC WORDS THAT WILL MAKE A GIRL FALL IN LOVE IMMEDIATELY AND BEG YOU NEVER TO LEAVE HER

Women are emotional by nature and they long to know how much they are cherished. You will certainly get the best of your woman if you practise this art of appreciation. I love you so much
I feel comfortable, relaxed and happy whenever I am with you. You mean so much to me. No one will ever take your place in my heart. You inspire me to be a better person. I am grateful to God for bringing you into my life. I love you so much
Your words calm me down, whenever I am worried. You are special to me. My life is empty without you. I love the way you smile. You are an intelligent lady. I will surely marry you because you're best. I will never gonna hurt you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186