Friday 22 July 2016

500 SWEET AND ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGES YOU NEED TO SEND TO YOUR LOVER


SWEET THINGS TO TELL YOUR LOVER:

U make me believe dat true love exist.
U make me loving u
every minutes of d day.
»
Nobody has ever love me the way u do.
»
U have bring joy,love,favor and blessing in my life.
»
Baby …u are my angel.
My love
my heart.
My queen.
My sweetheart.
My dream and reality love.
My one and only love
and
i love u so much my wife
»
You make me believe in soul mates.
»
You give meaning to my life.
»
I can’t imagine my life without you in it.
you look so beautiful all the time?
You make me feel so lucky when i think about u , feel
u and believe am in love with u,,,
»
i feels I’m around you everyday when i haven't even
see u.
»
You always know how to surprise me and make me
happy my sweetheart.
»
You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.


You look so cute when you laugh. You brighten up my day every time.
»
I dreamt of you last night.
»
I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep
every night.
»
I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I
haven’t had enough of you.
»
I love the way you smell.
You make me feel so happy when I’m with you,
Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
»
You are such a good dancer.
»
You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my
mind.
»
I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I feel so happy just spending time with you.
»
You’re my best friend.
You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful
smile.
»
No, you’re not fat. You’re perfect and just the way I
like it.
»
You could have any guy in the world, and yet you
chose me Counselor Okechukwu Joshua
»
You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch
you.
»
I want to make time stand still when I’m with you but
time always finds a way to fly past.
»
I wish I could have met you years ago.
»
Just hearing your voice in the morning makes my
day.
»
Your cute smile makes me melt.
The way you look every time I say goodbye makes it
so hard for me to walk away from you.
»
You’ve made my dreams come true.
I haven’t met a person who’s as nice and caring as
you.
»
I love you so much I can’t explain it even if I tried.
»
You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.
I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my
hands over it. Lol
»
I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you
happy.
»
Don’t ever change, because I love you just the way
you are.
»
You make me feel like an excited child at a theme
park when I’m with you.
»
It hurts me more to see you sad.
»
Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help
but get lost in them.
»
You make me want to be a better man just so I can
be more worthy of your love.


I get butterflies in my stomach when you run your hands against my face.
»
You look so beautiful and angelic,
I think God was high when he created you because
there’s no one else who comes so close to perfection.
»
You’re the one thing I’m most thankful for having in
my life.
»
I love the way you say you love me when I kiss you
goodnight over the phone.
»
I love the way your hair feels as I run my fingers
through them.
»
I love the way you feel in my arms when I hug you
goodbye.
»
I want to kiss every inch of you.
»
I start my day with you on my mind and end my day
with you in my dreams.
»
I love you so much I could worship you.

*I hope it sweet….
Drop your comment


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186