Thursday 22 September 2016

Man narrates how he caught his brother with his pastor's wife




A man narrates how he walked in on his younger brother after a lovemaking session with his pastor’s wife.

Sharing his post on social media, the man who admits to being shocked at the development, said he had just come back from work and walked in on his pastor’s wife lying naked in his brother’s arms.
Here’s what he said below:



“I have had the most unbelievable experience of my life and I can’t even believe it. This afternoon, I caught my pastor’s wife, whom I respect a lot, by the way, stark naked in our house with my younger brother. Our parents are away on a visit to the village leaving just the two of us at home.



I’m a graduate but I’m still managing as a teacher in a Secondary School. I leave home in the morning and only come every day by 4pm daily. However today was an unusual day because we had a teacher’s bi-monthly conference and closed earlier than usual. I walked into our home, people, and lo and behold, there was my pastor’s wife right there stark naked in my younger brother’s arms in his room.

I could not believe it. I screamed and called out my brother’s name before I ran out in shock. I am in a bar right now trying to calm down a little. I don’t even know what to do. I don’t even understand how what happened could have happened at all.”

Hmmm… What would you do if this happened to you?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186