Thursday 1 September 2016

PLEASE DON’T LAUGH: Here Are Funny And Desperate Ways Nigerian Men Use In Begging For Se!x






Below are just 5 funny and desperate lines Nigerian men use in begging for s ‘ex, you can

add more to it based on your experience. Lol

1. Let Me Just Put The

2. Let Me Go In Once And Pull Out

3. Let Me Just Rub it/Let me just rub my Joystick On it

4. Let Me Put It In I Won’t Move

5. Let Me Just Kiss And Hold You I Promise, Nothing










Guys you’re free to expose yourselves, add 45 more to make it 50 and tell me where you fall in…
Ladies, Oya expose your man
Lol… Konji na Bast@rd











loading..










loading..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186