Monday 14 November 2016

5 Things every man want in a woman rather than s*x,number 1,2 and 5 makes them happy,CLICK TO READ


 Men admire it when their women actually listen to what they’re saying and don’t just nod their heads without paying attention to the conversation. Everybody needs someone to talk to, about their days, about their life, about work, so many things happen and so many events unfold everyday and we all need someone to talk to about it all.


1. Their support:
Men love it when their ladies back them up and support them in all of their endeavours. I firmly believe in the saying that behind every successful man, there’s a woman. When your man truly loves you, menial and superficial things go out the window and what they expect from you is what’s going to matter in the long run.
2. Their time:
I cherish every second I spend with my girlfriend because it’s not easy for her to take time out from her studies etc. But she still takes out ample amount of time for me so that I never feel like I’m being ignored, she’s even met me during her exams even though she still had a lot to study, so I cherish every moment she’s with me. Men love it when their women devote their time to them, because time is one of the most priceless gifts you can give to someone.


3. Their trust:
Ladies, men don’t just care about how pretty you are, yes they will compliment you every single day because they love you and they don’t care about your looks. What’s more important is trust. My girlfriend had a rough past so it wasn’t easy for me to gain her trust, but I tried my hardest and I finally have it, I’ve finally gained her complete faith and trust in me, this felt like an accomplishment and it still does.
4. The food:
Men will be men, food will always be a weakness. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of those people who think women should be the ones in the kitchen, no. I sometimes try to cook, although I fail horribly at it but I still try. But the way she cooks is something I admire a lot, I would happily stay home and eat her cooking rather than go out to any fancy restaurant, she’s an amazing cook and I admire that a lot about her. Men love food, men love women who can make good food, it’s not all about good looks.


5. When they’re independent:
I love it when a woman is self sufficient and independent. A lot of people I know actually feel insecure about this but I am proud of this one fact, it’s a huge turn on for me when a woman is successful in what she’s doing, when she’s ambitious, when she just wants to keep moving forward and keeps accomplishing her goals. My girlfriend is the same and when I see her talk about work, I feel a sudden spark of pride within me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186