Saturday 20 February 2016

HOW TO AVOID SOMEONE KEEP INSULTING YOU IN DATING

When someone you love so much said don't call me again, don't text me again or I don't want to see you around me and my house etc please respect yourself and let them be to avoid insults, I don't give people chance to insult me in dating.


Sometimes we need to respect ourselves to avoid insults from people we desired. Learn to be matured in dating. Don't allow anyone to keep insulting you just because you love or want them in your life ‪# period‬ ‪# maturity‬. Not all relationship will lead to marriage. Dating is just dating. Don't continue allowing someone to keeps  threating you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186