Monday 15 August 2016

5 Ways you can know that the relationship you are doing everything to make it work is not leading to marriage

I ask a lot of people questions base on this issue and gotten a lot of reply but i have choose those opinion that match on my points before researching and seeking people opinion, read this article and amend your ways
1.Lack Of Responsibilities: “This is one of the main reasons I divorced my boyfriend. Whenever I asked him for little money, he will always tell me he is broke. Whenever I urged him to go and look for job, he will just yelled at me. That gets me pissed off so I had to call off the relationship.” When your guy or girl develop such sign, once is daring you have right to end it.
READ THIS: If you continue doing this 3 things, you will kill your relationship by yourself
2.No Atom Of Respect: “When I was dating, my girlfriend was the only problem I had then in the university. Whenever I asked her to do some certain things, she will end up not doing any. I endured more from that behavior till I let go of her. No guy will marry such girls.”
3.Too Much S*x: “Whenever I see a girl, what comes into my mind is s*x and whenever they grant me the s*x I will lose affection on her. My past girlfriend was the reason I divorced her. Every night we always have s*x, and constant s*x in relationship gives less respect to the lady. There is nothing left in her anymore than to let go of her and find someone else to be with.
ALSO READ: Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys"
4.No Visit: “I get irritated whenever my boyfriend refuse to come and see my family. I tried all I could do to drag him down to my family but all he would say is that, he is too busy. I do pay visit to his family but he had never done that to me. So I felt he was cheating on me then I had to let him go.
5.Lack Of Tolerance: “Whatever I did wrong, my boyfriend is always mad at me. Even when I said sorry to him, he is still never satisfied. I couldn’t go further with him so we broke up.” MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE ADVICE/COUNSELING.... CALL +2348162629186

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186