Sunday 11 September 2016

6 Ways to make a girl like you and fall deeply in love with you,Guys click to read and thank me later

This is impossible to answer. Different girls like different things. Here's a general Idea. Be yourself. Make them laugh, and smile. Be there for them. Treat them right (or as me and my friends like to say: like a princess) Don't be different around anyone. Don't make them do anything they don't want to. Just treat them well.


Act like whatever they want you to be, make them feel good about themselves. Treat them like they're better than everyone, act like a jerk to people who don't fit in, and get in with ones that do. Don't make them anything they want to do. Like I said. Treat them like they're better. I would say plan something romantic. Listen to her, does she have a place nearby she has not been in years thats special to her? Is her fav. band coming to town? Is there something she has not done but is dying to do or see in town? Listen and find out then Take her to do something sentimental to her, and when she looks like she is overwhelmed by the experience, revisiting an old place from her memories or creating something new from something she has wanted to do for ages, take her hand and tell her out loud or whisper in her ear, whatever seems best at the time and let her now you did this because you know it means something to her, just like she means to you.


All you need is to be caring and patient first become a friend and then let it go from there. freidnship is the foundation of every relationship. if you listen to her let her see your sensitive side and be understandind she will find you irressitable. make sure you let your feelings known her also so that you dont confuse her since one thing girls dont like is being confused by guys about how they feel about them. If you TRULY care about her, then show her how much. But if you're just wanting to get in her pants, if that's what you're trying to say, then don't bother. If that's not the case, then be romantic. Smile at her. Hold her hand. Sometimes it's the little things that make a girl fall hard. And don't move too quickly with things. It's not a guarantee that she'll fall for you... everyone is different. But don't force it if she doesn't.


The shocking truth is that you CAN`T MAKE any one like you if they don`t want to like you, shes gotta learn to like you the way you like her on her own, so dont push it and try and move too fast or you will just push her away. just try and hang out with her and make her feel special and just be really nice and she can see how nice of a guy you are then she might love you the way you love her but please dont push it or you will drive her away. Good luck

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186