Thursday 15 September 2016

Hilarious! My Born-again Wife Has Refused to Do ‘Doggy and Robocop Style’ – Frustrated Man Cries Out....



A frustrated Nigerian man who is married to a Christian wife has lamented on the s*xual boredom in his marriage as a result of his wife’s religious belief.
Read Him below,


He has, however, denied being gay. In an Instagram post, Bayo, said he was simply trying to be himself in a world that was trying to make him someone else.

“Something else is the greatest accomplishment…. (AmHotterDanYaGyalDem) ok bye! I can’t apologise for the person I choose to be….. I watch friends take a walk and doors bang shut in my face cause I am not the certain “fixed” being people expect me to be,” he wrote.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186