Friday 30 September 2016

Hot!: 5 Things Women Want In Bed





Here’s is hot and raunchy episode on what women really want in bed.

Here we go.

It’s so interesting how many women blame men when the secx is bad, but never think that perhaps they sucked, or didn’t , as the case may be.

Nevertheless, after hearing what girlfriends, colleagues, customers, and virtual strangers had to say, I think I can definitely give men worldwide a list of lustful fantasies that perhaps even your woman is wishing you’d do to her at this very moment.

Here goes nothing, but please keep in mind that I didn’t keep track of all the women I spoke to. However, if many women said similar things, or if I heard something very interesting, it’s here.

5. Get Aggressive In Bed

You may not believe this but just about every woman I have spoken with want their men to be more aggressive in bed. It is a fantasy most women dream about but would not want to tell their husbands for fear of being seen as loose or getting that kind of secx outside.

Women love their men being a bit on the rough side though I am not saying you should go back home tonight and turn your woman into punching bag just so you can show her you are aggressive in bed. But a little roughing things up while going at it, like harder, faster and furious thrusts will be more like it.

4. Be Very Vocal In Bed

Most men are so quiet in bed that some women even wonder if they are there at all. I know, and most women know too, that if a man is vocal in bed, it is a great turn on. We want you to talk to us, talk dirty and tell us what you want us to do to you. The more nasty such talks are, the greater chances of a woman being turned on and she will give you the best secx you can ever imagine.

3. Treat Her Like A Prostitute



Yeah, treat your woman like a prostitute, in a positive way that is. These are some women’s fantasy and they would want you to treat them like you would treat a wh0re, do all those dirty things to her. One of my girlfriends said she is tired of her husband treating her like a smug village girl in the bedroom. She said: “I am tired of making love with my husband. I am tired of being that precious lady on bed. I want my husband to treat me like an harlot, ravish me like an animal and tell me to be quiet whenever I try to say anything.”

Did you hear that my ladies?

I guess, in the end, there are plenty of women who want to be, for lack of a better word, slutty in the bedroom. They simply fear that if they behave in such a manner, then their men will think less of them, and some are even afraid that their men will mistakenly begin treating them differently outside the bedroom as well.

2. Longer, More Vocal Oral secx

Whether it’s for you or her, women want a whole lot more of the mouth in the south. To my surprise, many women were keen on performing for their men as well (many in hopes of reciprocation). What they secretly wanted was directions. Now, I don’t mean “no, no left, now a little to the right, now go up, down, up, down, oh yeah,” but rather describing how and why you like it when she’s down there. And noise; women secretly want to hear you making all kinds of pleasant noises that assure them that they’re doing a good job.

Believe it or not, your woman secretly wants you to get deep down in there with your mouth, use your fingers, and when necessary, penetrate her with your pen!s for a little while, and then get busy again with your mouth.

1. Focus On Her Entirely



It may sound like less of a fantasy and more of a secx tip, but a lot of women want their men to focus on their entire bodies. She wants you to lick and kiss everything from her ankles to the small of her back. She wants you to arouse her sensations that come from somewhere other than her.

Maybe spending a little time on her inner thigh or kissing her wrist is not such a bad idea. And by doing so, she will likely do it to you as well, and who knows, maybe penetration will take a backseat to sensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186