Thursday 1 September 2016

PLEASE ADVICE: Should I Tell Her Am A Vir gin?





Hello Omoovers, i am 26 years old , a graduate, i met a girl some weeks ago through a friend and since then we have become so close. last week, i told her that i love her, i want to be more than a friend to her. Without winning words, she accepted my request and since then we have been chatting all day, cracking jokes, having phone intimacy conversation etc.







Yesterday, she told me that she will pay me a visit the following week and am scared she might ask for sex. I never told her in the first instance that am a v irgin. Should i tel her the truth?














loading..

















loading..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186