Wednesday 4 May 2016

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men"




1. I'm pregnant. We can't keep it, we are not ready.
In your early twenties, you can't risk having a baby mama. Lord knows your job is barely enough to sustain you. The girl knows that. She preys on your worst fears.

2. I just saw a very nice dress, i have paid half for it but i don't have the other half.
Baby, i just saw this little black dress, its so cute and i can't wait to wear it for you but i don't have enough cash. Its only 20k, can you help me raise the rest?
You send her 10k. It is actually, the real cost of the dress.



3. I wish i had that. If only i have the money.
She plays an emotional card making you think you're not doing enough for her. If only i had money on me! the MAC lipstick would look good on me! I need to get money for real! I'll figure out something.
You're scared she might get a sponsor, then you hand her a wand of notes...problem solved!


4. Lend me some money. I promise to pay back.
What you don't know is that a woman you're intimate with, will never repay a loan. Hasn't she been taking care of your "NEEDS"diligently? Hasn't she been giving you full VIP access to her heaven for free? Hasn't she withstood your morning breath for months? You're ungrateful!

5. I'm stranded. Please, send me little cash.
Well, this might be a genuine call for help. Other times however, they are probably just fine and looking for easy cash. That Michael Kors handbag won't buy itself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186