Wednesday 8 June 2016

25 Things men thinks within a second when they see a girl n a kedness


There is no guaranteed way to know if a person truly loves you, but there are a few signs to read in order to figure out what is on the mind of your loved one. If you would like to know if the person you love truly loves you back, then you have to pay attention on how the person acts, what they say, and what they do when you are together. Though love may mean something different to every person, there are many ways to tell if a person truly loves you, just has a crush on you or just being momentarily infatuated with you.


“She has no idea how beautiful she is.” “I notice every curve, freckle, scratch, and scar, and I love them all. I love everything about her, and when she’s naked I love every part of her.” “I’m thinking, dayum. That’s basically it.” “She’s way out of my league.” “I’m doing everything I can to calm myself down and not get too excited.” “She’s absolutely nuts for having any complaints about her body.” “Sit on my face, NOW.” “I think of that Ludacris song where he wants to lick her from her head to her toes.” “I’m trying to remember this moment because I’m going to want to imagine it later when she’s not around.”


“I’m trying to remember this moment because I’m going to want to imagine it later when she’s not around.” “I’m wondering why she ever asks me if her ass looks fat because when she’s naked it looks phenomenal.” “I’d like to put those breasts in my mouth.” “Can I touch?” “Besides the obvious desire to have s*x with her, how is her skin so soft?” “She thinks I notice her lacy panties and matching bra, but all I’m thinking about is what’s underneath them.” “What else would I be thinking? Gimme some.” “I’m thinking, how did I get so lucky, and why the hell did she choose me?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186