Wednesday 31 August 2016

Top 10 Annoying Lines Nigerian Guys Use To Woo Ladies


“Sister your face looks Familiar”



Hmmm... familiar ko, farmelion ni! This is the most popular punch line guys use to approach ladies to grab their attention. A guy will just approach a lady he has been admiring for a while now and say “ Excuse me sister, do you live around the sun?...your face looks familiar". Abegi! The moment a lady gives them attention by saying yes, a conversation between them has started.

“Lemme take you out and spend on you”

This is widely used by the Igbo men. They think that there’s a price tag on every lady's head. Some ladies tend to be materialistic so I will not blame the men who think this line will make women trip.

“ I love you”

I find it creepy when a guy walks up to a lady the very first time and start professing his undying love for her. Most ladies don’t fall for this line because they find it lame.

“Please spare me a minute of your time? It is very important”

I think this line is smart one. No matter how much of a hurry the lady is, this line gets her attention very quickly. Sadly, that minute might later turn to an annoying hour or more.





“Please direct me to my destination”

I resemble google map? For this line, a guy might pretend he is lost and can't find his way so he uses that as a platform to approach the lady he's eyeing. He might say, “Hello sister, I am going to Ibadan and I think I have missed my way. Please what is the quickest route from here to Ibadan? Can I trek from Sango Ota to Ibadan? If the lady is street wise, her reply would most likely be, "Yes oh my brother, you can, it will take like one week to get there".

“Do you stay live in this area?”

This is one line most shy guy sometimes use to get the attention of a lady. Even if he has been seeing her before and even know where she lives, he will ask her as a startup intro to what he has to say.

“Babe you are too pretty to be walking under this hot sun”

This line is used by a guy who is driving a car and sights a lady he admires. It is now left for the lady to pay him attention.

“Hello,can we be friends?”

This line is mostly used when chatting with a lady on a social messenger. Guys use this line to mask their real intentions. They may engage in a casual chat with a lady for few days or weeks before opening up.




loading..






loading..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186