Saturday 12 November 2016

Here Are 3 Reasons Why You Don't Need Any Relationship After Heartbroken Right Now Click To Read here

This article is going to talk about certain conditions, certain states of mind when people should not date and take time out for themselves to make themselves better.
It happens to the best of us. Happened with me, happened with a lot of my friends. It’s a difficult phase but the first step is to acknowledge it. Here are 3 reasons why you don’t need any relationship After heartbreak right now. Let’s begin:
1. You’re too busy for someone
This is an additional point to my previous point. If you think you’re someone who’s “too busy” in your life, make sure you’re not when you start seeing someone. When it comes to love and relationships, you just can’t tell someone you don’t have the time to see them or talk to them because you’re too busy with work or something else, that is more hurtful than most things in a relationship. Set your life straight, manage your time properly and be with someone when you’re definitive about giving time to them without any excuses. We are all busy in our lives, it’s all about priorities.
2.  You’re not ready to settle down as yet
A lot of people are scared of commitments. Relationships require a lot of work, no relationship has worked out unless both people work hard enough on it or for it. It’s not easy being in love, they show it very differently in movies but the realities are completely different. When you start going out with someone, there are a lot of things that happen along with it. A lot of personal changes, a lot of lifestyle changes, a lot of sacrifice, I’m not saying it’s not good for you but some of you may not be comfortable with those things, so make sure you’re ready to commit before you actually commit.
3. Your past still haunts you
This one is very personal to me because I had to fight a lot of battles within myself to finally come out of my past. As you all know, I’ve had a rough past, a lot of dark memories were a major part of my life even after years of those things happening. I had to struggle to come out of that dark phase, and I tried staying single in that phase because I just didn’t want to burden someone with my traumatic past. When I tell you guys to “love yourself” before loving someone else, this is what I mean. Live with no regrets, get rid of your fears and fight your own battles before you involve someone in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186