Friday 18 March 2016

REASONS WHY FIRST LOVE NEVER THE BEST LOVER

Before I started dating I used to think that my first relationship will be my only relationship till death does us apart. But when I got into my first relationship, I saw and found many different things
that I didn't expect.


I faced many challenges; insecurities, issues, pain and many other things that made me realize that I was just fantasizing. That relationship didn't last like the way I had expected. It ended so fast. Since then days has gone by and I have been getting in a number of relationships with women of different
characters, tribes, complexions, religions, education,age and backgrounds. I have faced almost every aspect of a relationship and I have learnt many things and lessons.


One of the important lessons I have learnt from all the relationships I have been in, is not every relationship
is meant to last forever. Some relationships come just to mold us, to teach us, to test us and to show us
how some people are. So, if you are looking for someone to be with in a relationship, please choose wisely.
Don't be taken by the looks, the body shapes, money and those earthly things. Mind so much about the beauty in someone's heart. And please don't rush anything. Take your time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

If you need Advice/Tips

FOR MORE DATING AND MARRIAGE TIPS AND COUNSELING, CALL OR WHATSAPP, Counselor Josh +2348162629186